Monday, December 29, 2008

Tis the Season

Long time, no write.  Believe it or not, I have not given up on my blog.  I simply got carried away and swept up in all the Christmas activities last week.

I had every intention of posting on the days leading up to Christmas Eve, but I just couldn't keep up with everything.  We ended up all over the city delivering gifts to friends, and had to make a stop to visit a friend who found himself stuck in a hospital bed over the holiday.

The only writing I actually got done last week was a handful of articles with strict deadlines attached to them.

I did get a ton of amazing birthday and Christmas gifts last week from my husband, friends, and family.  As the week goes on I'll be sharing my experiences with things like my new digital camera!

Until then, deadlines are calling my name.

No comments: